Are you having trouble syncing your Balance Board with the Wii? Chances are that you are probably missing a step or two. The guide below will show you how to synchronize your Wii Balance Board with the Wii so that you can use the Balance Board. Once the Balance Board is synchronized with the Wii you will not need to repeat this step again, unless the batteries on the Wii die and are not replaced right away.
Sync Your Balance Board with the Wii
To synchronize your Wii Balance Board to the Wii follow the steps below.
1. Insert the Wii game that uses the Balance Board.
2. Use the Wii remote to select the Game Channel on the Wii Menu screen and start the game.
3. Open the SD Card slot cover on the front of the Wii console.
4. Remove the Battery Cover on the bottom of the Wii Balance Board.
5. Press the Sync button on the Wii Balance Board. The Power LED on the board will start blinking (for up to about 20 seconds).
6. Press the Sync button on the Wii while the Power LED on the board is blinking.
The Power LED will stop blinking when synced.