Bing’s fall update brings a ton of new features and functionality that makes the Google search rival even more useful. The latest update includes a feature which mashes FanSnap’s venue maps and event catalog with Bing’s search experience.
Bing’s new search feature will allow you to do the following:
- View ticket results for more than 15 million tickets to 75,000 events from 57 ticket companies.
- See ticket selection and price ranges at a glance, and zoom into a row- level view to check out offers from multiple providers.
- Use the “Best Value” feature, to quickly highlight to find ticket offers that are priced significantly lower than surrounding seats.
- See “view-from-seat” feature for many venues that will be rolled out over the next month.
- Compare ticket offers from multiple providers in a simple list format to quickly see the best deal.
So next time you are in the market for a event tickets make sure you head over to Bing first for the best search results.
Via Bing Search Blog.