When it was introduced to the world, the iPhone revolutionized the way we use and interact with mobile phones.
Although the interface is easy to use and the learning curve very flat, the iPhone is packed with so many options and features that is impossible to know them all by simply exploring your iPhone.
On this page you will find all of the resources you could ever need to help you become familiar with the iPhone.
This is your one-stop-shop to learn about everything related to the iPhone, including Apps, maintenance, and accessories.
All guides apply to all versions of the iPhone (Original iPhone, 3G and 4) unless noted and the latest version of iOS.
Click on one of the topics below to view a list of articles associated with the topic.
- iPhone Essentials
- Learn to Use the iPhone
- Secure the iPhone
- Edit and Share Photos on the iPhone
- Create and Edit Videos on the iPhone
- Be Productive with the iPhone
- Maintain the iPhone
A great list of iPhone related articles that will help you find some great Apps, accessories, and tips for your iPhone.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Jailbreaking
- Enable Speak Auto-Corrections
- 5 Battery-Free iPhone Sound Boosters
- 10 iPhone Apps for Travelers
- 5 iPhone Apps to Lose Weight
- Top 5 Golf GPS Apps for the iPhone
- How to Lock and Unlock Screen Orientation
- Create and Manage Folders
Learn to Use the iPhone
The iPhone is probably one of the most intuitive devices you will ever use, but with ease of use you will find that advanced features and certain options are not always easy to find.
These guides should help you get the most out of your iPhone.
- How to Turn Off 3G
- Enable Text Message Counts
- Set Custom Text Tones on the iPhone
- Change Voice Control Language
- How to Change Email Font Size
- Pause App Install on the iPhone
- Control Music on a Locked iPhone
- Sed Text Message to a Group of People
- Search a Page in Safari
- Turn Off Game Center Alerts
- Control iTunes from Your iPhone
- Create Music Playlists on the iPhone
- How to Multitask
Secure the iPhone
Once you get the hang of using your iPhone you will find yourself adding email accounts, passwords, pictures, and other information that is sensitive. These guides will help you keep this information private and secure.
- How to Turn off Location Services
- How to Encrypt iPhone Backup
- How to Find the iPad on Your iPhone
- Disable Geotagging Photos
- Create a Useful Lock Screen
- Use FoneHome to Locate Your Lost iPhone
- Enable Battery Percentage Display on the iPhone
Edit & Share Photos on the iPhone
Whether you are a professional photographer or just take family pictures, the iPhone is a great place to store, edit, share and showcase those picture perfect moments.
The guides below will show you how to sync photos from your PC or Mac to your iPhone as well as how to edit and share those photos with family and friends.
- Create 360 Degree Panoramas on the iPhone
- Stream Pictures to an Apple TV
- How to Take HDR Pictures
- Disable Normal Photo When Shooting HDR
- How to Save Photos from Websites
- How to Use the Camera on the iPhone
- Change the Wallpaper on the iPhone
Create, Edit and Share Videos on the iPhone
Video editing has never been easier. Applications like iMovie for the iPhone or Vimeo’s video editing app make it easier than ever to shoot, edit and share your video creations with the world.
These guides will show you how to use your iPhone as your video editing studio.
Be Productive with the iPhone
The iPhone’s main purpose is to make and receive phone calls, however with hundreds of thousands of apps in the App Store you are able to extend your iPhone’s functionality beyond email and voice.
These guides will help you be productive with your mobile phone.
- Search Notes on the iPhone
- How to Setup Personal Hotspot on the iPhone
- Add a WordPress Blog to iPhone
- Disable iPhone’s Auto-Correction Feature
- Use Your iPhone as a Flash Drive
- Sync iPhone Notes to Gmail
- How to Really Delete Emails on the iPhone
Maintain the iPhone
If you encounter any problems with your iPhone, be sure to check out the guides below for troubleshooting tips and guides to help you keep your iPhone backed up.
- Disable Spotlight Search to Save Battery Life
- Make More Room by Compressing Music
- Use Field Test Mode on the iPhone
- Access Your iPhone’s Data with iPhone Explorer
Need help with something that is not listed here? Check out our Questions & Answers website and post your question for free tech support.